Wednesday, October 14

Tu Clothing Haul


Every now and again Sainsburys have 25% off all of their TU clothing and accessories and I always seems to pick up some lovely items so I thought I would share some of my recent purchases. Sainsburys clothing are a reasonable price already so with an extra 25% off the price its AMAZING! oh and if you've got a nectar card you get points aswell...Extra BONUS! 

The first thing I picked up at the front of the store was a lovely knitted polo neck jumper in grey, which has a multicoloured speckled effect (green,camel,black,grey). Sometimes I am a bit funny about knitted jumpers because I have came across jumpers that I love but that are far too itchy on my skin. I can honestly say this jumper is so cosy and doesn't itch at all. This jumper is great for a casual autumn and winter look and was only £16.50, originally £22.  I bought this jumper in a size 12 as I wanted it to look a little oversized, but would normally wear a size 8. I wore it the other day to go for lunch and teamed it up with my Topshop black joni jeans,  Zara leather jacket, H&M ankle boots and Mulberry Ox blood Bayswater. You can also get this knitted jumper in blue with multicoloured pink purple speckles. 



I also picked up a Suede Tan Mini Skirt. I have been looking for skirt like this for a while to go into my wardrobe but with having a big bum and thighs I find it hard to get skirt to fit right. However, after trying this on in the fitting rooms I couldn't resist, it was PERFECT. The skirt has a little bronze detail zip at the back and the material is a soft suede so doesn't cling to my legs. At £13.50, originally £18 I knew it was a MUST HAVE item. 

I wore this skirt for a night out in Liverpool and teamed it up with a black polo neck top with no sleeves, black lace up heels,a tortoise shell clutch bag, my Olivia Burton watch and some Mocha Barry M nailvarnish. 



I can't wait till the right occasion comes along and I can wear this skirt with a big knitted jumper, thick tights, ankle boots and fedora hat. SOOO cosy! 


Finally, I fell in love with these tan leather loafers. They're real leather and literally are the most comfortablest shoes EVER! I think its because the leather is really soft around the sides and heel area. I just LOVE the detail on the shoes with the fine stitching around the edges and the fringe fronts. I bought these shoes at £18.75, originally £25. Just such a BARGAIN..as places like Office are selling very similar ones for around £60. 



When I purchased all of these items my mam also bought me another jumper but its for Christmas so I will show you all in my Christmas post. eeeeeek..its literally so CLOSE. Anyone started their shopping yet?


I hope you liked this TU Clothing Haul as much as I like my purchases. Keep an eye out for the next 25% off and get down to your location Sainsburys store and pick up some bargains. 

Lots of love

A x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig